Je Joue – Ami Plus Progressive Pelvic Weights – Kegel Balls
Take pelvic fitness to the next level to discover richer, deeper orgasms with Ami+ Progressive Pelvic Weights by Je Joue. The small, hard, and heavy double kegel balls inside Ami+ will tease you as you tone, producing a deep and arousing sensation while you’re exercising. Trust us, you’ll feel the difference. This is is the most advanced Ami for experienced users. Easy to use and completely comfortable, you can try wearing Ami around the house at first, then venturing out wearing them for longer periods of time – no one will ever know! Don’t forget to use water-based lubrication for the ultimate in sensual indulgence.
Je Joue Ami Highlights
- Pleasure for you and him – Stronger PC muscles mean greater grip which is pleasurable for both you and your male partner and stronger climaxes.
- Discreet pleasure – Kegel balls that contain little balls inside them create a subtly arousing sensation as you move around, teasing as you tone.
- Health – Stronger PC muscles lead to improved bladder control for new mothers or women with birth injuries.
- Pregnancy – Kegel exercises during pregnancy help to keep your pelvic floor sturdy and prepares your PC muscle for delivery.
- Post-birth – Kegel exercises can help to speed up recovery, restoring tightness and increasing sensitivity for you and your partner during sex.
- Menopause– Enhances your natural vaginal lubrication, sexual response and urinary control during the physiological changes of menopause.
- 100% FDA-approved body-safe silicone
- Easy clean, simple to wash with soap and water
About Kegel Balls
The pubococcygeus or ‘PC’ muscle stretches from the pubic bone to the coccyx and supports your pelvic organs and internal genitalia. It’s the muscle you use to control urine flow, and is also the muscle that naturally contracts during an orgasm.
Kegel exercises (named after the American gynaecologist, Dr Kegel, who popularised them in the 1970s), are designed to tone and strengthen your PC muscle. A strong PC muscle is the key to more intense orgasms and greater urinary control, as well as a host of other benefits.
You can practice Kegel exercises on your own by flexing and holding the PC muscle, but Kegel balls can help to focus those efforts more precisely. Kegel balls are weights that are inserted into the vagina – you contract your PC muscle to grip the ball and hold it in place. Many also have another small ball inside that moves around when inserted, helping the PC muscle to sense movement and grip against it.